Saturday, April 7, 2007

Sam's the Man!

Friday evening before dinner I went to see my new bestest buddy Sam to pick up my suit. I have to admit, I was a little nervous when I decided to have the suit made because I wasn't sure how good a suit could turn out in less than 48 hours, but I can honestly say it was well worth it!

I felt like a million Hong Kong dollars when I put that suit on. Here's me and Sam. Look how excited he is to be standing next to such a handsome specimen.

If you're ever in Hong Kong... go see Sam and tell him I sent you -- just kidding. Check out his website and see who he's designed suits for: http://www.samstailor.com/


After I picked up the suit, Patty and I headed over to Aqua for dinner. She has already posted a bit on that so I won't bore you with more details, so here is simply another photo of Hong Kong's wonderful skyline to enjoy! I chose one without lasers for you non-laser fans.



I have to say how much I enjoyed Hong Kong; friendly people, super-clean, great food, cheap and easy to get around... And with views like this, what a wonderful way to cap off a terrific stay in Hong Kong!

We headed to Tokyo early on Saturday morning, spent most of the day in transit and had a relaxing evening in our hotel last night. We're off to Harajuku today to see Japanese style at its craziest. I should have plenty of great photos for you soon!

No comments: